Hot Toys - AMC032 - DC Comics - Molly (Golden Armor Wonder Woman Disguise) Artist Mix Figure Designed by Kenny Wong
Price in reward points: 80000
Product Code: HT-AMC032
Reward Points: 800
**Kindly contact us (Email: email@example.com / Whatsapp: +601111006108) to place your order due have some technical problem on our end, sorry if any incconvenience caused**
HOT TOYS - AMC032 - SC COMICS - MOLLY (GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN DISGUISE) ARTIST MIX FIGURE DESIGNED BY KENNY WONG
Deposit: MYR200.00 / pc
Preorder deadline: 4 Nov, 2020
Estimate Shipment Date: Approximately Q2– Q3, 2021
~ Artist Mix Collection ~
Brave, bold, beautiful and bulletproof! Hot Toys is delighted to presents the Molly (Wonder Woman Disguise) Artist Mix Figure designed by Kenny Wong, re-imagining the super hero and her classic outfit in a unique piece, available only in selected markets!
Molly is embodying a confident, independent, and courageous everygirl who has become the signature creation of Kenny Wong, the graphic designer and illustrator from Hong Kong.
The latest collaboration with Kennyswork brings an Artist Mix Figure measures approximately 29cm in height, features the adorable girl character “Molly” portraying Wonder Woman in her Golden Armor from DC comics. With a helmet and a pair of wings in likeness of an eagle beautifully chromed in shiny gold accent that highlights the whole outfit, also an American flag scarf, a pair of bulletproof gauntlet, and an axe finished in metallic silver paint.
Based on the outfit originated from DC Comics, the new Molly (Woman Woman Gold Armor Disguise) Figure with a stylish look will stand out from your grand display.
Molly (Gold Armor Wonder Woman Disguise) Artist Mix Figure Designed by Kenny Wong’s special features:
- Hong Kong graphic designer and illustrator Kenny Wong’s distinctive art style mixes with the design of Wonder Woman in Golden Armor from DC Comics
- Approximately 29cm tall / 11.4 inches
- Gold chrome finish over the Golden Eagle Armor outfit
- Shiny gold and silver metallic color painting application on weapon and base
- Non-articulated Figure
**Concept art shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
· Minor details of the figure could be subjected to change without further notice.
· Please kindly note all stock allocation cannot be guaranteed until our order confirmation.
· All initial orders and reorders must be placed in full cases quantities
· All pricing assumes MOQ. Offers (includes pricing) could be readjusted if MOQ not reached.
· Final product may slightly vary from the pictured prototype
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)
All rights reserved by Kennyswork
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited
*More about Kennyswork:
Kenny Wong, founder the Kennyswork, Director of the Brothersfree and vice chairman of the Hong Kong Society of illustrators. His highlight works including his brands - “Molly the Painter” and “Copperhead-18”. They did crossover with well-known brands successfully, which includes “Copperhead-18” x Levis tee and jeans etc. US Disneyland delegated Mickey Mouse to Kenny for a “Mickey Designer Series” making him became the first authorized designer in HK.
Kenny's personal works was exhibited in HK Arts Centre, HKU Museum and HK Visual Arts Centre ， Beijing Sanitun，Tainan Kun Shan University and Seoul National University of Technology, and now, Kenny is focusing on his license and design works.
Senmairu © 2020